Jordan's voice is based in Los Angeles, California but has been heard all over the world. Voicing internationally known companies such as AT&T, BMW, Sprite, and Cisco - to voice dubbing celebrities - to screaming as various video game characters - to guiding thousands of customers on hold - to explaining hundreds of new startup businesses products online.
His voice encompasses a broad spectrum from cool and conversational to a diverse body of engaging characters.
Jordan produces voice over demos for some of the top voice actors today: demoswithchops.com
He also played a key role in designing the Roswell Pro Audio RA-VO microphone: A high quality microphone made specifically for voice over.
- Voice matching
- Casual, cool, conversational reads
- Advanced improvisation skills and ad-libbing
- 4 octave vocal range
- David Lyerly, Coach, NYC.
- Mary Lynn Wissner, Casting Director, L.A.
- Donna Grillo, Animation Casting and Voice Director, L.A.
- Joyce Castellanos, Coach, L.A.
- Thom Pinto, Voice Talent and Coach, L.A.
- Harry Dunn, Coach & Promo Producer, L.A.
- Richard Horvitz, Voice Actor and Coach, L.A.
- Bill Holmes, Voice Talent and Coach, L.A. [AKA "The Voiceover Doctor"]
- Marc Cashman, Voice-over coach/director/producer, L.A.
- Juan Bagnell, Casting Director, L.A.
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Bovine Metropolis Improv Acting School
- The Yes! Lab Improv Acting School
- 6 years of regularly performing live improv comedy
- 2 decades of singing in the shower
Agency representation in all major markets across the nation.
Accredited Professional World Voices member.